Day pass for unlimited Off-Peak travel
A DaySave ticket gives you unlimited Off-Peak travel on all Southern services on the date shown. It’s only available online, and costs just £19 for an adult.
Up to 4 children can travel with each adult for just £2 each, and if you’re travelling in a group of 3 or 4 (adults or children) you can share a Group DaySave ticket for just £38.00.
When booking online, just select the 'other tickets' tab on the booking engine.
When you can and can’t use DaySave
DaySave is an Off-Peak ticket, which means you can use it at any time on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
On Monday to Friday you can’t use your DaySave ticket before 10:00, or on trains that leave East Croydon, Victoria, London Bridge or Clapham Junction between 16:15 and 19:15.
What else should you know?
- You must book DaySave at least 3 days before you travel if you collect your tickets at the station, or 5 days if you choose delivery by post
- Group tickets are valid for up to 4 people (adults or children) who must travel together at all times
- No railcard discounts are available
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- DaySave is valid for one day only
- DaySave is valid for standard class travel only
- DaySave is valid only on Southern services, not Gatwick Express or services from any other train operator